Medical Device, Quality/Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Submission & Registration
4 Year Degree
- Maintain and update global regulatory intelligence database and related library links
- Liase with clients on platform issues, with particular emphasis on intelligence queries and search results
- Maintain current level of knowledge on global regulatory requirements
- Ensure platform attributes and function are consistent with current regulatory practice
- Work with in-country representatives as required
- Provide client training as required
- Maintain effective relationships with Customer Service/Inside Sales, Marketing and Operations
- 3 to 5 years Regulatory Affairs experience with Medical Devices is required
- Working knowledge of FDA, EU/CE, and other international regulations is preferred
- Proficiency with MicroSoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, and Power Point or equivalent software
- Knowledge of ZOHO CRM is considered an asset
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to work independently within an entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency in other languages is considered an asset
- RAC Designation preferred
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Please include annual salary expectations with application.
Internal Number: RS-2018-02
About RegIQ Solutions
RegIQ Solutions offers a device compliance platform for medical device companies, featuring pre-submission compliance information in over 100 countries as well as post-submission device license management, all managed through the on-board project manager.