Center Valley, PA - The Service Center Director leads the national Technical Assistance Center and Remote Support Service teams to maximize customer access and speed to the highest quality technical support. The Service Center provides advanced technical support to Olympus’ field based staff comprised of Sales and Field Service. The incumbent leads the dispatch function, connecting escalated customer needs to field based resources. Following the FDA’s Quality System Regulation and internal policies, he/she shall manage the department to perform Olympus’ complaint handling unit responsibilities. In addition, internal and external audit readiness shall be provided as well as leadership during audits. Furthermore, the incumbent will lead Service Delivery’s national efforts regarding operational quality, VOC management and operational business compliance. He/She shall ensure that Olympus’ Privacy and Security policies are followed by carefully managing technical and manual controls including ongoing RSS cyber security scanning, systems updates/reconfiguration, access management, and ongoing audits of systems and users. EOE M/F/D/V
* Lead the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) so that all technical inquiries and complaints are answered swiftly and at quality level, via phone, chat, or remote support following all applicable policies and FDA QSR regulations.
* Leverage remote support services (RSS) to effectively monitor, control, and perform software delivery for assigned clients.
* Lead effort to promote and execute additional RSS customers through service promotions and operational support. Operations.
* Oversee all Privacy and Security Compliance as it applies to the management of Remote Support Systems privacy and security, ownership of all process, policies and procedures, security and encryption of tooling and systems and event reporting.
* Effectively distribute and track parts and tools for TAC, ensuring that appropriate ongoing handling, replacement/reordering and calibration services are completed as required.
* Effectively manage and track tool calibration for Field Service Establish and maintain appropriate knowledge base resources so that accurate and relevant answers are easily accessible.
* Oversee all CAPA, NCR and CN investigations and requests.
* Lead readiness effort for internal and external quality audits including OMSC, ISO, and FDA.
* Oversee all programs designed to measure customer satisfaction as well as customer escalations.
* Ensure that VOC improvement plans are determined, executed and measured for effectiveness.
* Manage the service delivery software design, validation, and ongoing maintenance to ensure accurate and compliant business data capture and invoicing occurs.
* Manage the compliance, auditing, monitoring and ownership of On- Site Loaners, Central Loaners and financial compliance for Service. This includes Exception Request monitoring and distribution.
* Oversee the Service Global Guideline Auditing and Management Quality auditing and management of Service Records and Field Service Audits Oversee the Chair of the Quarterly VOC and Quality meetings.
* Be the service lead for all quality meetings for MSG, SDC and any internal or external quality audits including FDA and ISO.
* Manage the complaint handling processes and compliance for all Field Service & TAC through documentation, systems, auditing, and owning the QMS documentation updates.
* Ensure that the field service dispatch function is operating optimally.
* Perform all other essential duties as assigned.