Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Lead the daily operations of the Department of Clinical Effectiveness and Quality Improvement (CEQI); providing oversight in Performance Improvement, Patient Safety, Outcome Management and Reporting Support in accordance with Penn Medicine’s strategic goals.
Ensure that the organization performs well on key metrics in quality and patient safety while supporting the performance improvement efforts in Nursing and Clinical Operations and facilitating local performance improvement efforts of service lines and system-wide collaborations.
* Master’s in Nursing, Business or Health Policy
* 7+ yrs of leadership experience in a healthcare environment
* At least 3 yrs of quality management experience
* Demonstrated technical knowledge of administrative, operational and clinical healthcare functions such as quality and process improvement, regulatory/compliance, clinical quality data management, and patient safety
* Six Sigma, Lean and/or IHI Improvement training (PDSA) preferred
* Experience in the coordination, preparation and/or participation in state Joint Commission and/or CMS surveys within the last 3 yrs desired
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.