Pharmaceuticals, Quality/Risk Management, Submission & Registration, US Regulatory Affairs
Greenleaf Health, Inc. (Greenleaf), a leading FDA regulatory consulting firm, is seeking individuals with significant strategic regulatory and late stage drug development experience as candidates for the position of Executive Vice President/Senior Vice President, Clinical Development on Greenleaf’s Drug & Biological Products Team.
This position will serve as the lead on clinical development strategies on behalf of Greenleaf for clients working to bring innovative medical products to patients by providing strategic regulatory consulting services in a team environment. This position reports directly to the Principals, Drug & Biological Products – John Jenkins, MD. and Bob Meyer, M.D. -- and will utilize scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise to ensure success throughout the product lifecycle.
This is a full-time, senior position that is ideally based at Greenleaf’s Washington, DC headquarters but for the right candidate, remote arrangements will be considered.
Interested candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- Advanced degree (M.D. or Ph.D.) with clinical training, required
- FDA experience -- medical review experience, preferred
- Industry experience – strategic regulatory experience in late-stage drug development, preferred
- Knowledgeable in multiple therapeutic areas, preferred
- Prior consulting experience, preferred
- Ability to provide Greenleaf’s Drug & Biological Products team with medical or scientific perspectives to enhance and inform regulatory and development strategies and contributing required technical, medical and clinical input
- Capable of working autonomously and assuming primary responsibility in medical therapeutics development projects
Additional Salary Information: Greenleaf provides a challenging and engaging work environment, while offering flexibility to maintain an optimal work-life balance. Benefits are provided to employees working 30+ hours per week. These include: health, dental, vision and life insurance; 401(k) plan with employer match; generous paid leave/time off policy; and indoor parking. Compensation is commensurate with professional experience.
Internal Number: 1
About Greenleaf Health, Inc.
Greenleaf is a leading FDA regulatory consulting firm that provides strategic and technical guidance to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies researching, developing, and manufacturing innovative solutions to pressing global public health challenges.
Greenleaf is committed to serving clients’ needs with extensive expertise, unwavering integrity, and strategic insight in a manner that supports availability of safe, effective, and high-quality drugs, biologics, and medical devices.
With decades of experience in senior positions at the FDA and industry, Greenleaf’s team of respected professionals brings unmatched expertise that companies need when working directly with the FDA and when navigating today’s evolving regulatory environment. For more information about Greenleaf, please visit our website at greenleafhealth.com.