The regulatory function is vital in making safe and effective healthcare products available worldwide. Individuals who ensure regulatory compliance and prepare submissions, as well as those whose main job function is clinical affairs or quality assurance are all considered regulatory professionals.
One of our most valuable contributions to the profession is the Regulatory Code of Ethics. The Code of Ethics provides regulatory professionals with core values that hold them to the highest standards of professional conduct.
Like all professions, regulatory is based on a shared set of competencies. The Regulatory Competency Framework describes the essential elements of what is required of regulatory professionals at four major career and professional levels.
Join the brightest minds in regulatory at the annual Regulatory Convergence. See the global regulatory community in action. Intensive workshops. Topical sessions. Meet ups with regulators. This is where it all comes together.
Located in Nashville, TN. DesignWorks Investments, LLC is seeking to hire a Regulatory Affairs Manager. The manager will assist in the creation and maintenance of regulatory and compliance systems based on EU/US consumer products and labeling, FDA, Organic, ISO and industry standards.
* Serve as the regulatory leader and subject matter expert
* Assist in the creation and maintenance of a regulatory compliance system
* Assist in the selection of contract manufacturers of personal care products
* Manage the SDS protocols and document systems
* Maintain GMP, FDA, Organic certifications as required
* Maintain nonconformance systems and documentation
Background and Experience:
* Bachelor's and/or graduate degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Regulatory Science and/or fiveyears of quality experience, preferably in personal care or consumer products.
*Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Netsuite and Google software
* Strong knowledge of Quality Management Systems such as ISO, BRC, GMP
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
Internal Number: 2934
About DesignWorks Investments, LLC
Designworks Investments, LLC and its affiliated companies is a global manufacturer of candles, coffee and distributor of personal care products, office supplies, decorative items, room sprays, and hardlines. The company headquarters is located in Nashville, TN. We are known for our excellent corporate culture and outstanding brands.